Although this recipe may seem complicated, it's actually relatively easy to create. The DIY mango citrus body butter makes your skin feel and look and amazing, while smelling good enough to eat. This body butter is the gift that everyone will want to receive.
- 2 tsp. of beeswax or jojoba wax
- 2 tbsp. of cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp. of shea butter
- 1/2 cup of mango butter
- 1 tsp almond oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E
- 20 drops citrus essential oil (recipe suggested 10 lime, 5 sweet orange, 5 lemon)
- Melt the beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter and mango butter in the double boiler
- Leave mixture over a low heat for 20 minutes
- Remove from heat
- Stir in essential oils
- Pour into jar (or desired container) a nd leave to set
- Wrap and give to someone special!