The homemade rosemary mint body butter is a very doable gift provides many advantages. These essential oils compliment each other is scent, while also giving you amazing health benefits. Together, these oils are able to your improve circulation and help rest tired muscles. It's the perfect gift for the active athlete or fitness fanatic in your life.
- 3 tbsps. of cocoa butter
1/2 cup of shea butter
- 3 tbsps. of kukui nut oil
- 20 drops of spearmint essential oil
- 10 drops of rosemary essential oil
- Put cocoa butter, shea butter, and kukui nut oil in a glass bowl
- Simmer water in a pot
- Place the bowl over the pot of simmering water and allow the butters and oils to melt over low heat for 5 mins
- Allow the melted mixture to cool to room temp for about 10 mins.
- Place room temp mixture in freezer for 20 mins.
- Blend mixture with hand whisk for about 5 mins.
- Place back in freezer for 15-20 mins.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 two times or until mixture thickens
- Stir in essential oils
- Pour into jar (or desired container), seal, wrap, and give to someone special!